Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Day 22

Well hello again!

Glad to say I've definitely made some progress. I began work on a couple more pages for the robotics website. Sad to say, but I might have to redo them. But only the colours. I think the colours work well as is, but I think with the new design and all I should redo the colours too. Change the banner up a little as well. I think things will go nicely.

Now, I'll have a couple pictures of the other pages down at the bottom. One thing I seem to be struggling with is making two <div>'s work in harmony side-by-side. This is exemplified on the Safety (first picture) page. The only reason they seem to be working on the other pages is because I'm using a table. I'm trying to get away from that though. I'd like to be able to use divs for pretty much everything because they're easier to adjust than a table. Like on the "outreach" page, the pictures and the ruler are in line, but they're off to the left, and weirdly placed and I'm having a frustrating time with that.

I know I'll get it soon! I also found a good way to make the menu items also have cascading menu items. I'll implement those soon, once I finish with the designs.

That's really I have for an update right now. So, I guess I'll talk to you in a few days to check up on how things are going then!

Happy coding!





Follow me on Twitter!

1 comment: